Main exhibitor application
—Secure your share in our success concept to present your company, your subjects and projects and to make contacts—with a booth space at EXPO REAL.
We very much appreciate your interest in an application as a main exhibitor.
Please note that the official EXPO REAL 2019 application procedure for main exhibitors has already ended.
Therefore please directly contact the EXPO REAL project management for any concerns around an application. All contacts can be found at advice & contacts.
You want to register co-exhibitors for your booth?
Please note our changes and innovations in the application process and the eligibility of co-exhibitors. Co-exhibitors can be registered until June 19, 2019. A brief overview of the most important facts:
Check the assignment of your company to the eligible exhibition sectors of EXPO REAL 2019.
Application link - the co-exhibitor URL
For your company to be able to apply as a co-exhibitor you need an application link, the “co-exhibitor URL”, which you can only receive from your main exhibitor, who gets the link after completing the own application.
You still have questions about the application process, want to apply a start-up as co-exhibitor or something else? You find all important information in the following documents:
All deadlines at a glance
Here you can find all deadlines.
Important information and deadlines:
- The closing date is Friday, March 22, 2019. The halls will be planned on the basis of the applications received by then.
- The booth proposals will be sent out as of May 2019.
- Applications are not legally binding. No cancelation fees will be incurred in the event of a cancelation.
- After receipt of your placement proposal, you will have the possibility to confirm the placement proposal online within a period of one week or agree on an alternative with us. Acceptance of the placement proposal shall be deemed to be a contract which the exhibitor cannot rescind after receipt by Messe München. In the event of a cancelation, cancelation fees will be incurred. For the fees see Terms of Participation B..
- If you do not accept the placement proposal, you can withdraw your application free of charge. See “A2 Admission” of the Terms of Participation A..